We belong to three thought leadership groups and communities of practice:
We meet throughout the year with Leadership and Change academics and practitioners around the globe, to continue our professional learning and collaborate on assignments.
Our links with the Change Leaders and Results Coaching Systems enable us to leverage a pool of qualified change consultants and coaches for larger assignments such as coaching programmes, employee engagement programmes and partnering with clients to implement internal change projects.
The Change Leaders is a community of practice dedicated to helping organizations positively address the human side of change.
The Change Leaders (tCL) are a network of more than 60 professionals providing a range of consulting, coaching and change management services. The Change Leaders community is unique because our members have:
- an average of 20 years of experience as senior organizational leaders, managers, consultants and entrepreneurs
- understanding and on the ground experience across North America, South America, the UK and Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia
- advanced degrees, certifications and research in multiple disciplines related to change
- dedication to the growth and development of the Clients we serve, as well as to the personal development of our own members
- diverse knowledge, skills and insight delivered from real world experience and within the framework of a unified and expert Community of Practice
- a wide network of experts in related fields to call in as Client needs dictate
All members of The Change Leaders are individual practitioners who completed the “Consulting and Coaching for Change” (CCC) programme, a joint programme of Oxford University, UK, and Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC), Paris. The intensive CCC program focused on critical issues such as leadership development and the dynamics of organizational change and intervention. It awarded a Specialized Masters Degree (MSc.), as well as a CCC certification.
We continue to participate in forums, conduct research and create new white papers and briefs – for example, in an occasional series called “Change Perspectives”. Members also further their capabilities in an ongoing relationship with both Oxford University and HEC.
The NeuroLeadership Institute NeuroLeadership is an emerging field of study focused on bringing neuroscientific knowledge into the areas of leadership development, management training, change management, education, consulting and coaching.
The NeuroLeadership movement is intended to help individuals and organisations of all types fulfill their potential through better understanding how the human brain functions at individual, team and systemic levels.
The Four Domains of NeuroLeadership
There are four domains of focus that appear to be emerging as the central organizing principles for the NeuroLeadership field:
- Decision making and problem solving
- Staying cool under pressure
- Collaborating with others
- Facilitating change
Results Coaches Our coaches are trained to use a coaching system developed by David Rock, founder of Results Coaching Systems (RCS). In this system, the coach is there to facilitate a process of positive change in the client through improved thinking. RCS programmes are built around a “brain based” approach to coaching, based on contemporary neuro-scientific research.
The brain-based approach was introduced by David Rock in the book “Quiet Leadership”, published in 2006. A summary of the latest ideas can be found in an article “Managing with the brain in mind” published in 2009. David Rock has kindly allowed Jones Consulting to provide a copy of his article to clients and friends, please visit the library to download.
The Results Coaching System is operated in the UK by Results Coaching Systems Ltd and globally by Results Coaching Systems. Follow the link above for more information.