Clients – Change Management
Business Change, Leadership Development & Coaching projects
Over the last ten years we have helped clients to design, facilitate or implement a variety of “people focussed” transformational change projects and client assignments.
Since 2009 Jones Consulting has been working with www.RedQuadrant.com, our consultants have helped deliver transformational change in Local Authorities.
In 2011 the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham council launched a new Joint Venture Company “Elevate” – between Agilisys and Barking & Dagenham council to provide streamlined front and back office service and achieve net savings of £47m over 10 years. Our consultant lead the Change Management workstream to provide direction and support to the Elevate Leadership team and all staff transitioning to the new company from within the council. Deliverables included: A cultural audit, a vision & core purpose for Elevate (through working with leadership and employees), a set of values & behaviours for leaders and staff and a 12 month cultural transformation plan
In 2010 East Lindsey and South Holland District Councils started a Transformational Change programme to create a purpose built service model via a Merged Service Organisation by merging back office functions across two local authorities to achieve net savings of £19.5m over 10 years and 3% year on year. Our consultant delivered the Service Blueprint for the HR & OD functions for the MSO and lead in house teams through LEAN Six Sigma process re-engineering and Systems Thinking practices to deliver new sets of processes. Other deliverables: Business Case, HR Policies, Org Structure, IT spec, Performance Mgt and accommodation requirements.
QFBA (Qatar Finance & Business Academy) - Coaching & Communicating with Impact – Doha, Qatar
– In the role of Associate Programme Director for QFBA, designed and facilitated a 3 day coaching and communications programme for senior members of the Operations Leadership Team from RasGas
– The highly interactive custom-made programme was aimed at deepening participants’ understanding of coaching and communication and developing their capacity to exercise it effectively and responsibly.
– In order to deliver relevant and focused learning, knowledge sharing, case discussions, participant presentations, role play, group work, and coaching filled the participants’ days during the event.
dunnhumby – Leadership development & Employee engagement – London
– Designed a Leadership Academy programme for top two tiers of management, objective to improve leadership and client engagement skills and behaviours amongst senior leaders
– Designed and led the implementation of the culture, comms and training vision and work stream plan for a “customer driven trading culture” programme being rolled out across a major UK fashion retailer.
HEC / University of Oxford – Mini cultural audit of the European Economic & Social Committee (EESC) – Brussels
– Planned and facilitated a “mini” cultural audit of the EESC by a group of 34 executives on the “Consulting & Coaching for Change” MSc. Programme run by HEC / Oxford, presented results to Secretary General of EESC in Brussels.
Mobiltel – Coaching – (working with Hamilton Davenport partners) Sofia, Bulgaria
– Coached 24 Mobiltel executives as part of a Talent Development programme to coach 250+ executives across the business. The programme won the “Bulgarian Human Resources Management” award in the category of “talent management” in December 2008
Fortis SA/NV – Cultural transformation – Brussels
– Designed & facilitated a knowledge marketplace for global HR managers to gather feedback and generate ideas and an action plan of initiatives to support Fortis’ global cultural transformation
– Consulted to the Director of Organisational Learning on Fortis’ cultural change & communications strategy following the acquisition of ABN AMRO
Business Link London - Transformational change – London
– Performed a cultural audit and reported results to Leadership team
– Faciliatated visioning meetings with Leadership team and developed a people proposition
– Developed a roadmap and project plan for developing a “learning organisation” culture
– Managed the tendering process and appointment of experiential consultancy to deliver mobilisation & communication events
– Co –designed and planned experiential events with Purple Tiger, to mobilise total workforce of 120 people across 6 London regional offices, all levels from CSRs to Leadership team.